Barovier&Toso is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Barovier&Toso may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We will notify users of these changes through the website.
This policy is effective from Feb. 01, 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as Country, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- your browsing behavior and IP address
What we do with the information we gather
We may ask for or use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but only if you opt-in to this type of service.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail (if provided). We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use your browsing behavior to better serve you the information you need, also with the support of third party services and/or software.
What we DO NOT with the information we gather
- We won’t share/sell/distribute/lease your name and contact details with anyone outside our Company (except if required by law).
- We won’t track your browsing behavior outside this website
- We won’t use the information to send you automated newsletters if you don’t have explicitly accepted to receive them.
- We won’t send you promotional information about third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which may be used to allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In details, the cookie we will save to your device may be used to analyze your browsing path, provide you with useful information on your last visited products, manage your favorite products list. This list is not comprehensive.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your device or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Italian Personal Data Protection Law n. 193/2003. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.